Best Selenium Online Training Course in US
We provide Best selenium automation testing course online training with 15+ years of real time Industry experts, Job oriented corporate selenium online training in US with Real time projects and Selenium testing hand on training will make you an expert in selenium web driver, Automation testing frame work for web applications, TDD. You’ll work on Live Projects & assignments will conceive yourself for selenium certified professional.
Selenium automation testing is a portable software testing framework for web applications. It provides a record and playback tool for authoring tests without learning a test scripting (Selenium IDE). It is an open source project that allows testers and developers alike to develop functional tests to drive the browser. It can be easily deploy on Windows, Linux, and Macintosh platforms.
Training Objectives Of selenium:
Selenium automation testing course is designed for Software professionals with Manual Testing skills and test automation exposure is required. It is mostly suits for beginners as well as manual testers who want to have automation exposure. Students can able to go through all the techniques of writing effective automated web tests using Java and C#. Our course will additionally teach you Data Driven Testing.
Selenium Online Training Course Curriculum :
- What is automation testing.
- When it will come into the picture.
- What is the use of automation testing.
Introduction to Selenium.
- What is Selenium.
- What is the use of selenium
- When selenium can be useful in
- Features of Selenium.
- What is the difference between
Selenium and QTP.
- Recording the scripts.
- Running the scripts.
- How to Save the recording script.
- Object Identification.
- Difference between Testcase and test suit.
- Languages supported while Recording.
- Synchronization in Selenium IDE.
- Testing Vs Selenium IDE
- When to use Selenium IDE
- How to run the recorded script against other browsers.
- Why companies are not using recording tools.
Creating the Environment for Selenium WebDriver
- Creating the generic scripts in selenium.
- Creating the scripts by using functions.
- Running the scripts in Eclipse.
- Browser commands with examples.
- Interactive commands with examples.
- Information commands with examples.
- Validation commands with examples.
- How to take data from excel sheets.
- Why should we use excel sheets.
- How to take large no of data from excel sheets.
- How to export data to an excel sheets.
- Export large no of data to an excel sheet.
- How to export results after completion of execution the script.
- How to use Eclipse.
- Debugging the scripts.
- Maintaining the synchronization points.
- How to handle Popups and alert messages.
- Function of a Transaction in a Script
- When to Add Transactions
- Adding Transactions during Recording
- Adding Transactions after Recording
- What is Framework.
- Types of Frameworks.
- What is DataDriven framework.
- What is Keyword driven framework.
- What is Hybrid framework.
- Use of Framework.
- Explain me about your framework.
- How develop the framework.
- Integration of the framework.
- How execute the scripts from framework.
Core Java Fundamentals
- Java Programming Language Keywords
- Class and Object
- Data Types
- Array Declaration, Construction,and Initialization
Flow Control, Exceptions, and Assertions
- Writing Code Using if and switch
- Writing Code Using Loops
- Handling Exceptions
- Working with the Assertion Mechanism
Object Orientation, Overloading and Overriding, Constructors
- Benefits of Encapsulation
- Overridden and Overloaded Methods
Using the java.lang.String Class
- Using the java.lang.Math Class
- Using Wrapper Classes
- Using the equals() Method with
- Strings and Wrappers and Objects
Defining, Instantiating, and Starting Threads
- Preventing Thread Execution
- Synchronizing Code
- Thread Interaction
- Proving it works
- Starting from scratch
- Understanding unit testing frameworks
- Setting up JUnit
- Testing with JUnit
- How to use XPath
- How to use KeyCommands
- 1. Who should take this Selenium online Training Course ?
- A.Testers, QA Engineers,Software Developers System Analysts, Administrators, BI and ETL professionals
- 2. What are the prerequisites for taking this Selenium online Training Course?
- A. Having a basic knowledge of C or Java is beneficial but not mandatory for taking this Selenium training.
- 3. Who Are The Trainers?
- A. Our Triners are high qualified and certified IT consultants who have more than 12+ years of experience in thair relevent domain, our instructors have experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. bhesajinfo verifies their technical background and expertise.
- 4. What If I Miss A Class?
- A. We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
- 5. Are These Classes Conducted Via Live Online Streaming?
- A. Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through GoToMeeting or WebEx,thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
- 6. Will I Be Working On A Project As Part Of Online Selenium Training?
- A. Yes, your entire trainng would be on practical scenarios which are the part of live project
- 7.Is There Any Offer / Discount I Can Avail?
- A.Yes U’ll Avial referal bonous if you can refer any of your friends
- 8. If I Cancel My Enrollment, Will I Get The Refund?
- A. If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
- 9.What payment options are available?
- A.Payments can be made using any of the following options. You will be emailed a receipt after the payment is made. Visa Credit or Debit card MasterCard American Express Diner’s Club PayPal