Best Selenium Online Training Course in US
We provide Best selenium automation testing course online training with 15+ years of real time Industry experts, Job oriented corporate selenium online training in US with Real time projects and Selenium testing hand on training will make you an expert in selenium web driver, Automation testing frame work for web applications, TDD. You’ll work on Live Projects & assignments will conceive yourself for selenium certified professional. Overview: Selenium automation testing is a portable software testing framework for web applications. It provides a record and playback tool for authoring tests without learning a test scripting (Selenium IDE). It is an open source project that allows testers and developers alike to develop functional tests to drive the browser. It can be easily deploy on Windows, Linux, and Macintosh platforms. Training Objectives Of selenium : Selenium automation testing course is designed for Software professionals with Manual Testing skills and test automation exposure is required. It is mostly suits for beginners as well as manual testers who want to have automation exposure. Students can able to go through all the techniques of writing effective automated web tests using Java and C#. Our course will additionally teach you Data Driven Testing.
- Selenium Online Training Course Curriculum :
- What is automation testing.
- When it will come into the picture.
- What is the use of automation testing.
- What is Selenium.
- What is the use of selenium
- When selenium can be useful in testing.
- Features of Selenium.
- What is the difference between
- Recording the scripts.
- Running the scripts.
- How to Save the recording script.
- Object Identification.
- Difference between Testcase and test suit.
- Languages supported while Recording.
- Synchronization in Selenium IDE.
- Testing Vs Selenium IDE
- When to use Selenium IDE
- How to run the recorded script against other browsers.
- Why companies are not using recording tools.
- Creating the generic scripts in selenium.
- Creating the scripts by using functions.
- Running the scripts in Eclipse.
- Browser commands with examples.
- Interactive commands with examples.
- Information commands with examples.
- Validation commands with examples.
- How to take data from excel sheets.
- Why should we use excel sheets.
- How to take large no of data from excel sheets.
- How to export data to an excel sheets.
- Export large no of data to an excel sheet.
- How to export results after completion of execution the script.
- How to use Eclipse.
- Debugging the scripts.
- Maintaining the synchronization points.
- How to handle Popups and alert messages.
- Function of a Transaction in a Script
- When to Add Transactions
- Adding Transactions during Recording
- Adding Transactions after Recording
- What is Framework.
- Types of Frameworks.
- What is DataDriven framework.
- What is Keyword driven framework.
- What is Hybrid framework.
- Use of Framework.
- Explain me about your framework.
- How develop the framework.
- Integration of the framework.
- How execute the scripts from framework.
- Java Programming Language Keywords
- Class and Object
- Data Types
- Array Declaration, Construction,and Initialization
- Writing Code Using if and switch
- Writing Code Using Loops
- Handling Exceptions
- Working with the Assertion Mechanism
- Benefits of Encapsulation
- Overridden and Overloaded Methods
- Using the java.lang.Math Class
- Using Wrapper Classes
- Using the equals() Method with
- Strings and Wrappers and Objects
- Preventing Thread Execution
- Synchronizing Code
- Thread Interaction
- Proving it works
- Starting from scratch
- Understanding unit testing frameworks
- Setting up JUnit
- Testing with JUnit
- How to use XPath
- How to use KeyCommands
Introduction to Selenium.
Selenium and QTP.
Creating the Environment for Selenium WebDriver
Core Java Fundamentals
Flow Control, Exceptions, and Assertions
Object Orientation, Overloading and Overriding, Constructors
Using the java.lang.String Class
Defining, Instantiating, and Starting Threads