PL SQL Training
Oracle Apps DBA
Oracle Apps Financials
Oracle Apps Technical
Oracle Apps Finance Functional R12
Business Objects (BO)
Cognos Planning and Budgeting
Hyperion Data Relationship Management
Hyperion Financial Management
Hyperion Interactive Report
Hyperion Financial Reporting
People Soft Financials
People Soft Technical
People Soft FSCM
People Soft Data Management
People Soft CRM
People Soft Admin
People Soft HRMS Functional
People Soft HRMS Technical
Ruby On Rails
Sales Force CRM
Terms and Conditions
This Training Agreement (hereinafter "Agreement") is entered into by and between, Bhesaj info and "Consultant". WHEREAS, Bhesaj Info provides certain software-related trainings; NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the respective promises and representations contained in this Agreement, Bhesaj Info agrees as follows:
1. Bhesaj Info shall provide the following services to Consultant:
a. Bhesaj Info shall provide training to the consultant in the registered course.
b. If Consultant participates and completes the training from Bhesaj Info, Consultant completes such training and upon starting marketing and upon submitting the updated resume as per the requirements, and upon clearing the vendor submissions, secure and will try to coordinate at Interviews between Consultant and current or prospective Bhesaj Info clients who may be interested in utilizing Consultants services. (Not Applicable if consultant has restrictions.)
2. Consultant shall diligently complete the training contemplated by Paragraph
1.a of this Agreement, and shall attend all classes, seminars, and other scheduled tasks that are part of that training. Consultant shall also make himself or herself available for all of the Interviews. Should Consultant fail satisfactorily to participate in the training or fail to be available for Bhesaj Info presentations/ mock-interviews, or fail to attend interviews with Bhesaj Info clients, Bhesaj Info will be relieved of all of its obligations under this Agreement.
3. If Bhesaj Info secures the interviews, if one of the current or prospective Bhesaj Info clients who interviewed with Consultant wishes to utilize Consultants services, Consultant will be required to execute with Bhesaj Info an employment agreement. Consultant should work with the Company after the placement for a minimum of 6 months.
4. Consultant shall pay Bhesaj Info an agreed upon fee. The Fee is due in full on or before the commencement of the training, however that Bhesaj Info shall be entitled to retain the fee if the Consultant fails to complete the training, fails to attend the presentations/mock-interviews, or fails comply with the terms of the employment contract with Bhesaj Info.
5. Bhesaj info makes no representation that the training called for by this Agreement is suitable for any purpose other than Consultant's employment with Bhesaj Info. Bhesaj Info is not an accredited educational institution and does not hold itself out as such.
Bhesaj Info does not warranty the suitability of such training for any particular purpose, and disclaims all liability for any claims regarding any deficiency with it.
With the completion of the training. The dedicated team at Bhesaj Info will continuously work with the consultant & help him to market his resume.
At any point, if the consultant is termed 'Unqualified' by the marketing team or has completed 3 interviews with the client and still does not manage to get a Job, Bhesaj Info will be relieved of all of its obligations under this Agreement.
6. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Bhesaj Info and Consultant regarding its subject matter, and supersedes all prior agreements or understandings between Bhesaj Info and Consultant regarding that subject matter. This Agreement shall be subject to and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the US. Should it be necessary for Bhesaj Info to take any legal action to enforce any of the terms of this Agreement, Consultant agrees to pay all costs and reasonable attorney's fees incurred by Bhesaj Info in connection with such action. Should any portion of this Agreement be deemed unenforceable by any court of law, arbitrator, or any other person or entity entitled to adjudicate rights and obligations under it, the remaining provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect to the broadest extent possible.
Once registered for the training sessions, the company has right to deduct the fee to cover the costs of demo sessions, administrative costs, Training Expenses and server usage as per the instructions below, if the consultant wish to discontinue from the course due to any reason.
Bhesaj Info has right to deduct anywhere in between $100 to $300, if the consultant has just registered for the training.
If the Consultant wants the refund of money after attending a minimum of 5 sessions, the company has right to deduct either 50% of the training fee.
If the Consultant wants the refund of money after attending a minimum of 10 sessions, there will not be any refund in such case.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
Enter valid Email id and the payment transaction details sends to provided Email Id